Pages

4.15.2010

When Bored Girls Go Out

...it's fun! fun! fun!

Warning: Gazillion of pictures ahead.

I hanged out with my friends Terie and Ewa on Monday. We ate at a Filipino restaurant, then went window shopping at the Fashion Place Mall. Sure, it's fun when I'm out with Brandon on his day off, but it's a different kind of fun when I'm with my girl friends. It means lots of laughters and craziness. I've told you a little about Terie in one of my previous posts (read here). Ewa is from Cebu, she and Terie became friends first then Terie introduced her to me. They're 2 of the coolest people to spend time with and I don't have to be NOT myself when I'm with them.

I'll just let the pictures and their captions tell you the rest of the story.

Terie (left) and Ewa while we were waiting for our order at Five Star restaurant

I sooo love how candid this shot is. Terie and I were having so much fun striking different poses while Ewa was continuously taking the pictures, then we noticed that some people were watching us from the restaurant glass window. I was like "Oh my gosh, they're staring at us!", then we stopped and laughed so hard. :D

At the mall, flirtin' with these mannequins at Macy's. :P



We passed by this Sephora billboard and this photo idea popped in my head.

Taking a break from testing the Victoria's Secret testers and trying on shoes at Nordstrom, haha.



Strutting our stuff inside the Macy's bathroom...




...and going crazy...



...and crazier.





Thank you ladies for that fun-loaded afternoon. Can't wait for our next date. :)

2 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Wow! kainggit naman!love ur wacky poses. reminds me of my college days/pals...we were called "camera addicts" & Camera wh0re$$" because of our love for taking pics...

BTW,love ur destroyed/ripped jeans (& ur friend's too...)

kcatwoman said...

you guys are actually touchiing the bathroom floor! better wash your hands after that. it seems you guys had fun. have a great day!

bestpinay