Pages

4.27.2010

Sing it! Eat it!

My new friend Joy invited me and some other Pinoys for dinner at her apartment Monday night. Joy and I are from the same town in the Philippines but I never got to meet her back then especially that she lived in Southern Leyte which is my province for only 4 years then moved to Luzon. She lived with her uncle and his family in Southern Leyte while attending high school there. Like my dad, Joy's uncle is a cop too (I'm not sure if he retired) and my family knows him pretty well.

For Filipinos, get together means videoke and lots of food... in other word, a feast! :)


chicken adobo cooking



Joy started the videoke. This picture tells me that I need to get bangs. :P

It only takes one song to pump up our energy.


Dream Girls :D



Turn of our "birit" queen, Terie, to sing :D

shakin' some boo-tay :P






If a picture paints a thousand words, these photos perfectly define JOY (both her and the word itself)

group picture minus the one taking it.

1 comment:

Cecile said...

wow, ang saya saya nyo naman, tapos yung mga pagkain eh ang sasarap, kakagutom tuloy :-)