Pages

4.01.2010

April Fool's Date

How did you guys get fooled today? Google fooled me as early as a little past 10 am with their "new" logo. It said Topeka instead of Google. I thought they changed it for real until my husband told me that it was an April fool's joke.


Anyway, since Thursday is Brandon's day off aside from Sunday, we went out this afternoon. We went to a Filipino restaurant in downtown Salt Lake called Five Star Restaurant. The place actually serves Chinese and Thai dishes aside from Filipino. Of all the Filipino restaurants in the US that I've been to, the place has the best ambience. It looked really clean and I didn't smell anything unpleasant and the decorations weren't too much. I can't say that their cooking is the best but the food I ordered wasn't bad at all.


Bored waiting for our order


A closer view of the flags hanging above the isle

Pork adobo for me and sesame chicken for my American boi :P No matter which restaurant you take him, if he sees sesame chicken on the menu, that's what he'll order.

mmmm...

I didn't expect the server to give us fortune cookies, then I realized that they serve Chinese dishes too. So this is the 2nd "fortune" in my collection (click here to see the 1st one).

No comments: