Pages

4.13.2010

Hangin' Out with the Birds

I really love parks. Even though there's not a lot to do at a park, I just love sitting on the grass on a not-too-sunny day, chit-chatting with my husband while munching our burgers, feeling the calming soft blow of the wind, watching cute little children run around and fly their kites, and being amused by the birds fighting over the food when someone feeds 'em. A few hours at the park is like the best way for me to relieve stress.

Sugar House park is one of the nicest parks in SLC. It has a huge pond on the center with lots and lots of birds swimming on it (as you can see in the first photo), which is in a way a bad thing because you can get pooped on by these birds anytime. Aside from the pond and birds, Sugar House park also has a nice view of the big beautiful mountains that surround the city. It is especially nice to hang around here on Spring where the snow on the mountains have barely melted. When the sun shines on the snowed mountains, it makes them look kinda glittery. You can see the white mountains sparkle and it's just breath-taking.


This bird is funny. I have a story of her here. :P



I thought these dogs were going to fight but they didn't. Instead they gave each other kisses. :)

As usual, Brandon wouldn't look at the camera.

And as usual, I'm "pa-kyut" haha.

No comments: