Pages

3.28.2010

Sunny Days and Sundays Always Lift Me Up

I can't believe that it's Sunday again, and it's been a week since I ripped the skirt that I always wear to Church (you can read about it here). I love Sundays. Aside from Thursday, it's Brandon's day off.

We went to a park enjoying the beautiful start of Spring, talked about a lot stuff, watched some kids fly their kites and tiny dogs walking around, and just being sweet to each other. I missed this! I don't remember the last time we went to a park although we always used to. When we go out, it's always at the mall or somewhere else.


Chillin' inside the car on the park parking lot.


He always gives me this face everytime I take a picture of him. I always have to beg him to look cute and not goof for pictures.


We were laying down inside the car for about 15 minutes just talking about anything. Then Brandon became dreamy and started talking about our dreams and plans. :)


Out of the blue, I felt like dancing so I danced. The 2nd picture is my new favorite picture of myself.


I can't decide which one I like better, the one with bright colors or the one with muted colors. Which do you think?


Then Brandon played papparazzi.


Time to change my footwear. Yep, when I'm wearing heels outdoor, I make sure to bring flats too. I just put 'em in my purse so I can change whenever I need to. Excuse my nasty feet. :P


Just like me and B.




First blooming flower I saw after winter. Can't wait to see more.


bugged.

No comments: