Pages

3.20.2010

First

As you have noticed, my previous posts were imports from my 2 old blogs. So this one is my first entry for this blog, and I'm just gonna write about what happened today. Don't be excited, it's nothing special.

Terie and I met a new friend named Susan. I'm sure you're wondering who Terie is, she's the only person (aside from my husbee) that I often hang out with here in Utah, and we lived about 1.5 hours away from each other in the Philippines. So, she's like my only friend here (you can imagine what a lonely person I am :P). Terie first met Susan, who by the way is also from the Philippines and told her about me. So Susan invited me and Terie over at her house for lunch so she could meet me. Susan made fried bangus (milk fish) and some green beans drizzled with bagoong (bah-go-ong) sauce, and of course rice. I really missed fried bangus, it's been forever since I last ate it, and I miss how my mama used to make it for me and sisters. The bagoong sauce-drizzled green beans also tasted like heaven. I usually don't eat a lot when I'm at someone else's home, but I sure did today. I don't care if Susan thought I was a pig for eating so much, the lunch just looked, smelled, and tasted too delicious to resist. I went home with a prego tummy.

I brought my camera with me but didn't take pictures. I was too focused on eating I guess.

No comments: