Pages

3.18.2010

One More

The title is about me creating another blog. That means I've had blogs from different free blog domains before. I made maybe 2 with Wordpress, one with Multiply, also blogged on Friendster, and I don't know how many blogs I've created with blogger already. None of all those blogs survived.

My interest in blogosphere came alive when one Sunday someone at Church spoke at the sacrament meeting about keeping records of our lives that we can pass on to our children and grandchildren for them to read about us. This guy said about taking advantage of the high technology we are blessed with today by writing a journal online aside from keeping a handwritten diary so that just incase the latter gets blown away by a strong hurricane wind or washed away by the flood:P, the records are still there.

My first few posts will be imports from 2 of my old blogs.

So we'll just see how long this one will exist :).

No comments: