Pages

1.17.2011

My Newly Reconstructed Blog, and an Old Blog I found

My blog is now finally back for public viewing. To those who tried to visit this blog and got a message that said: "This blog is open to invited readers only", that was because my blog was "under reconstruction". Please read the previous post.

So here it is folks! The new look and the new address. You like? I love how clean it looks now. I especially love the header. I know it's nothing special but I made it and I like how it turned out considering that I have next to zero knowledge in graphic design. Now, I just have to change the pictures on the side bar and my profile picture because they're pretty old. As for the new blog address, I wanted to combine my name and Brandon's but the brandonandlaura address is already taken, so is brandon-laura. I was a little surprised to know that there's are least 2 other couples out there whose names are Brandon and Laura. And guess what I found when I typed brandonlaura.blogspot.com to see if somebody already owned it? Our super old blog! It's almost 5 years old and haven't been updated that both me and Brandon literally forgot that we had a blog together. Brandon made it when we were only engaged and back then I had no idea what a blog was. I love how reading that blog brings back sweet memories, and it motivates me to be more active in blogosphere.

So LBCarree.blogspot.com it is! Why it works? Because not only LB stands for Laura [and] Brandon, it's also the initials of my maiden name.

No comments: