Pages

1.01.2011

Changes

Happy New Year to you! (yes you, my reader :P) I hope you had a wonderful 2010. New Year resolutions taped somewhere in the house? Ha. I remember when December 2008 was about to come to it's end, Brandon and I wrote down our goals for 2009. We like to write down goals instead of resolutions although they're pretty much the same. I taped my list on our bedroom wall and Brandon taped his on the side of his computer monitor.

Speaking of goals, I'll try to update this blog more often this year. Maybe at least once a week? So wish me luck. Also, I'll make the following changes to my blog:

-Overall blog look. I'll make it more simple and more clean-looking. If I haven't mentioned it yet, I'm a minimalist. So less is always more for me. Always.
-Blog address. I didn't wanna do this but I'll be using the address of this blog for my photo blog. So I have to think of some new address. And maybe change the blog title too. Suggestions?

What are your goals and planned changes for this year?


No comments: