Pages

11.30.2011

Crazy November

What a busy month! Holiday portrait sessions and different celebrations made November go lightning fast for me. That's why this post never got published until today and it was secretly sitting as a draft for weeks. But here's what I had been up to the past couple of weeks.

I turned 28 (Ugh! why do we get old so fast?) I wish I took more pictures but as I'm getting older I'm becoming more camera-shy :P, so I just took (or had Brandon take) one of me...


...and one of my food. Hehe!

Thanksgiving

Black Friday. I was in Tampa that day because...

...I had to renew my passport there the day after. This is me at the place where I renewed my passport. Brandon doesn't like taking pictures when other people are watching (actually he doesn't like taking pictures at all, I just force him everytime) so we went to the back of the building just for this one.

No comments: