Pages

2.22.2011

Out with the old, in with the new pictures

Brandon and I finally had our new pictures done (see the new side bar pictures?). We did them just inside the apartment and some in the backyard. We took turns taking each other's picture, and it ended up that I took more photos of him than he did of me. We took these pictures because the ones that were on the side bar were very old. The photos have to keep up with the new blog look, haha! So now it's just Wyatt's picture that needs to be updated although he's too cute in the one that I'm currently using in the side bar that it doesn't necessarily needs to be replaced.

But me and Brandon taking pictures of each other, believe me, isn't a fun thing for us to do and for other people to watch. lol. These pictures pretty much explain why, and give you an idea what it's like when Brandon and I are having our little "photo shoot". :D


He hates taking pictures and 5 minutes after the first shot, he goes "Can we already finish this please? Let's go!"


And I'm a whiny, picky subject.


"Bes, you're too far. Get closer!" (but smiled anyway)

"Camera's too high, bes. Lower it a bit!" (but smiled anyway)

That's why our pictures aren't always updated. I wonder if there are other couples out there who when it comes to taking pictures.


To close this post, I'll leave you with a pic of me and of B looking so tight. Haha!


Can't get enough of my husband's cuteness? lol. More pictures of him here.

No comments: